Determining the right size roll off canister for your dumpster rental California task or job site is often a hard process.
Which is why we have provided a small tutorial that ought to provide you with a general idea of the size of container will best fit your project.
- Kitchen and bathroom remodeling (smallish)
- Deck removal (250 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (1500 square feet, single layer)
- Cellar, garage, loft clean out
- Carpeting or flooring removal (large house)
- Deck removal (400 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (3000 square feet, single layer)
- Any major additions to your house
- Construction of a new home
- Demolition of a garage
- Siding or window replacement (small to medium house)
- Siding or window replacing (large home)
- Demolition debris, garbage, cardboard
- Big home construction or renovation
- Commercial or office clean out
- Commercial or home siding tear off
As with any guidelines, you need to use your best judgment. However, in case you have any doubts or are still uncertain when it comes to the correct size container to suit your job call us and we can easily help determine what best meets your needs.